Saturday, August 14, 2010

How to connect to Streamyx with DLink 2640-T wireless router

I found in my website log, apparently somebody trying to find out how to connect to Streamyx broadband using the latest DLink 2640T. Since I own one, I decided to share my settings to enable you to connect to Streamyx.
  1. First point your favorite browser to http://192.168.1.1/, enter your username and password (default: admin | admin)
  2. Web configuration user interface will be displayed, click WAN
  3. Change the VPI value from '8' to '0'
  4. Enter your Streamyx username and password below
  5. Finally go to Tools->System. Click "Save and Reboot" there to save your changes.
Screenshot
Dlink 2640-T Streamyx
Your Dlink wireless router should be able to connect to Streamyx broadband services now.

No comments:

Post a Comment